Monday

Wacky Wonders: Marvel Thanos Infinity Gauntlet Prop Replica Mug

Harness the power!

Does Castle Geek-Skull really need another feature? You bet it does, and I can't think of anything more perfect for the inaugural installment of "Wacky Wonders" than the Thanos Infinity Gauntlet Prop Replica Mug. This thing reaches glorious heights of "dumb" and I absolutely love it.

Whoever designed this was likely a regular Hulk Hands wearer, long fed up with having to shed their precious punchy-smashy gloves when grabbing a beverage. The thought process that followed must have entered Hollywood pitch-meeting territory, where everything is "this meets that" or a hard-hitting question like "what if a snail was fast?!" Yes sir, this trailblazer dared to ponder the impossible.

What if Hulk Hands had a built-in drink holster?!

Perfection.

But why stop there? With Thanos' popularity on the rise, why not apply this breakthrough to the Infinity Gauntlet?! You can charge a reasonable chunk of change for less material and even leave a hand free for the all-too important refills! (Yep, that's totally the only reason anyone would want such a thing.) Think about it. It's brilliant.

Okay, this post really went off the rails, but I think it's all too fitting for such a silly, silly product. There's an inherent goofiness to novelty drinkware that easily makes up a huge chunk of the appeal. While I don't think my Mega Man E-Tank mug can ever be topped, I'd still be down to pretend I'm Thanos as I sip my morning beverage. On the behalf of everyone reading, I'd like to extend the sincerest of thanks to Entertainment Earth for facilitating that possibility with their exclusive Infinity Gauntlet Prop Replica Mug.

Sing it with me: "The best part of waking up is an Infinity Gem power up!"

Don't miss out on future Castle Geek-Skull silliness! Follow along on Twitter & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment