Friday

Super Smash Bros. FanArt Frenzy!

Smashy smashy.

Hey now. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS was finally released in North America and Europe today! I can't play it just yet, but I'm stoked that it's finally here. Between watching frantic early gameplay and admiring the wide variety of awesome stages, I felt inspired to check out the inevitable onslaught of new Smash fanart. Let's look through some examples!

From Karl Fan: Lucina from Fire Emblem.

From Dante Estrada: Mario and Dr. Mario.

Hut Hut in the Butt has me pining for an insane 6-player mode.

From Ev Jones: the venerable Fox McCloud.

From Xenvita: Mario, Sonic, and Mega Man in action.

From Checomal Coatl: Ike, looking quite battle-ready!

From Kenneth Shearer: a unique take on Mega Man and Link.

From Ryan Jampole: the iconic quartet of Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, and Mega Man!

From Alex Hirsch: Captain Olimar from Pikmin.

This impressive group shot is from Matsuyama Takeshi. Check it out in full right here!

That does it for now! Be sure to check out all of these wonderful artists' social media pages by following the links above. If anyone else out there is excited enough over Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS to conjure up some fanart, just leave a link in the comment section and I'll be sure to edit it in!

I'm Chris Keating, and I don't want no Johns. You can hit me up on the socials via Twitter & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment