Monday

Captain Falcon Looks Great So Far in the New Super Smash Bros.

As handsome a devil as you'll ever see.

Everyone reading this likely already knows that Nintendo has just confirmed Lucina, Robin, and Captain Falcon for the upcoming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U. I'm unfortunately not as familiar with the Fire Emblem cast, so Captain Falcon does a bit more for me in the excitement department. If you haven't checked out the reveal trailer somehow, it's definitely worth watching:

You know, I've just realized that I thought Captain Falcon had already been confirmed somehow. He's a fan favorite and so synonymous with the series that I just assumed he was already in. Either way, I'm happy that it's official now.

While F-Zero certainly has its fan base, it's obviously not as huge as some of the other games represented among the Smash Bros. cast. The new Smash game will be a whole new generation of players' first experience with the series, creating the potential for plenty more fans of the games that its cast originate from. That can only be a good thing as far as I'm concerned!

The cast is already getting pretty big, but let's hope there's still room for the return of characters like Ness, Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, and maybe even Mr. Game & Watch! I know there are a lot of people out there hoping for specific characters and I'm sure there will be some unfortunate letdowns. Regardless, everything I've seen about the game thus far has me greatly looking forward to it. Now, I just need to fix that tiny little matter of still not owning a 3DS or Wii U.

That about does it. Until next time, you can catch CGS on Twitter & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment