Tuesday

The Fallen's design from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

There's always been something that bugs me about The Fallen's design from the upcoming Michael Bay Transformers sequel "Revenge of the Fallen", and I think it has to do with the torso. Sure, there's all the strange alien design elements that have always bugged me about the Transformers movie designs, just look at those crazy ass feet, but the big thing is the torso. It almost looks upside down, the chest has barely any mass at all, then there's the weird ass parts connecting to his arms and a big chunky waist underneath. It just doesn't gel with me. Sooo, I've made a little photoshopped image, giving him more mass in the chest, and less underneath the arm...connector...things.



Click for a larger look!

Yeah, you know, I actually like it a lot more with the beefier chest. Personal bias? Sure, but it just makes more sense to me visually.

1 comment:

  1. Your idea does look better. The real design makes it look like The Fallen has a beer gut.

    ReplyDelete