Monday

iGear Seapsray Prototype in color (Digi-bash)

For those of you interested, I've digitally colored the prototype for iGear's upcoming Transformers Generation 1 Seaspray homage:


As you can see, I kept it relatively simple. I can't imagine they'll go too crazy with the paint applications. I also added an Autobot symbol (an element we definitely won't see on the final version) for completion's sake. I know there are a few fans of Mr. Gurgles floating around out there, so I certainly hope it's of some help to see what this thing could look like when released at the end of the year.

Until then, you may want to check out Transformers: Hunt for the Decepticons Seapsray from Hasbro if you initially passed on it.
 

2 comments:

  1. that looks pretty damn nice. the red just above his hips really helps him. and that half black underarm is totaly sweet.

    p.sKnowing the trend that 3rd party products offten get a "nemesis" repaint..i sortof want a nemesis seaspray

    /giga

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the idea for the red from his profile in Marvel's "Transformers Universe" comics :D

    ReplyDelete