Saturday

Robots in Disguise Thunderhoof Is My Favorite New Transformer

This is crazy. Everything's crazy.

I haven't been the most diligent in keeping up with the developments of the upcoming Transfomers: Robots in Disguise series, but I was stopped dead in my tracks when clips of the cartoon's intro hit the Youtubes. The all-too enticing thumbnail consisted of what you see above: Thunderhoof, an impossibly magnificent new Decepticon with giant freaking antlers.

RANTLERS?!

That's right. Antlers.

It gets even better. The leaked cast list revealed that none other than Frank Stallone is voicing the guy. There are far too many layers of deliciously perfect ridiculousness going on here. It's obvious that Thunderhoof was created just for me.

Thunderhoof's profile from Hasbro.com

The English version of the new Robots in Disguise has yet to air, but I finally feel as if I have a reason to look forward to it. Of what I know so far, Thunderhoof has all the makings of my favorite new Transformer from the series. As long as he has some semblance of actual personality in the cartoon, you can sign me up for any potential merchandise Hasbro throws our way.

For future Castle Geek-Skull nonsense, you can follow on Twitter & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment