Wednesday

Weekly Want - Machine Robo, Friesenberg, & More!

Oh Bike-Robo, you're so dreamy.

From the glorious return of old favorites to fancy-pants Japanese statues, the Weekly Want covers a lot of ground this time. The temptations never cease. Someone hide my wallet immediately!

Enough goofy intro-text. Let's just get to the good stuff.

Kotobukiya Avengers Hulk and Hulkbuster Iron Man ARTFX+ Statues ($79.99 & $199.99, October 2015)

Breaking Bad Fries-enberg Mr. Potato Head ($24.99, April 2015)

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-10 Arcee ($29.99, February 2015)

Marvel Select Zombie Sabretooth ($24.99, Summer 2015)

Mecha Workshop Armarauders Bellerophon (Price & Release Date TBD)

NECA Sega Master System Rocky Balboa ($19.99, February 2015)

Action Toys Machine Robo Figures (Approx. $50 each, Date TBD)

I love looking at this stuff so much, but I truly fear for my bank account. Fries-enberg might be my favorite Mr. Potatohead crossover yet, and good gravy do those Machine Robo figures ever look amazing. The highlight of the week might be Rocky's sweet painted-on abs however. I might go grab a Sharpie and give myself the same treatment!

Catch future Castle Geek-Skull updates on Twitter & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment