Friday

Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks In Glorious Digital Color!

I say!

Thanks to TFW2005's Sup3hobo, we now have a look at the upcoming Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks. Scanned from a Japanese toy magazine, the photo shows off an early look at the classic 1985 character's prototype. I must say, it looks quite promising!

Why hello there.

While it won't be long before plenty more images of MP Tracks begin to surface, I was curious to see what it might look like in color now. Thankfully, I have Photoshop to help facilitate such desires. I pulled up a screenshot of the character model for accuracy and went to town. That Multiply layer never knew what hit it. Yeah.

Anyway, here's what I came up with:

Transformers Masterpiece Tracks

Now, I know this isn't perfect. There's always a bit of guesswork that comes into digitally coloring prototypes. This is likely far from completely accurate, but it does offer a sense of what the finished MP-25 Tracks might look like.

Of course, no toy reveal ever goes off without a hitch. There's always going to be some flaw or inaccurate detail to go on and on about. With Tracks, a lot of fans feel he's too skinny. Some assume the image may have been stretched. Whatever the case, I'm personally really looking forward to owning this some day.

Keep up with Castle Geek-Skull updates by following on Twitter & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment