Thursday

Spider-Man reboot costume revealed

Gossipcop has a picture of Andrew Garfield in an unmasked Spidey costume, teasing for the upcoming Spider-Man film, infamously (depending on whom you're speaking to) a reboot of the franchise, replacing the would-be sequel to the recent Sam Raimi-directed trilogy. I'll pointlessly mirror it below:


My thoughts? The chest emblem is a bit fuggo (this is professional terminology, I promise) but I suppose the overall look really feels homemade. That works for me, at least in theory. On top of that? This dude is all scrawny and shit (still very professional), evoking the physique portrayed in the Ultimate Spider-Man comics, and that feels on the nose as well! If we're really being honest though...I don't actually care that much. As long as the movie doesn't have a fat guy falling on the Ol' Webhead, making him miss a major would-be milestone in his life, I'll probably be able to live through it well enough.

If you somehow missed the first set o' films with our favorite web slinger, consider catching up with the rest of the world:



The third one gets some hate, in several ways deservedly so, but it's a fun trilogy overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment