Friday

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind WHAT?!

If you ever see someone celebrating a cheap copy of Wind Waker, come on, just let them have their moment!

Real talk mode: this is my first venture into web comics! I've wanted to have an online comic series of some kind for a long, long time, but until recently I was always dry on ideas. Now, I have at least a few potential approaches bouncing around in the old noggin. I've been looking forward to one in particular, but one aspect of it was holding me back. This Zelda-centric comic would have originally been done under that approach, but the divergent end result is the first of what I hope will be several one-offs that present any goofy scenario I can think of (while still being appropriate to the site's overall pop-culture focus.)

It's been about 10 years since I've drawn regularly. My focus has been just about everywhere else. As such, the art might not be all that hot for a while, but it's nice to finally be able to throw caution to the wind and just put something out there. There's more to come!

For a look into the initial inspiration for this particular installment, my recent tweet regarding unfortunate Zelda typos should spell it out quite clearly. I can only shake my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment