Tuesday

Weekly Want May 12-19 feat. Batman, Godzilla, TMNT, & More!

Batman Animated Series Joker DC Collectibles
If you've kept up with my recent posts, this should come as no surprise.

I was apparently too busy to get a "Weekly Want" post up last week, but I featured the likes of Captain America Figmas and LEGO Ghostbusters the week prior. What madness lies ahead this week? Stay tuned, lovely readers:

Amongst a myriad of new product reveals from Diamond Select, the Godzilla Minimates were undoubtedly the winner. That Gigan tho.

In-package shots of various new Transformers: Generations toys also showed up this week. Of everything coming up, Roadbuster is the one I'd consider the most "must-have."

Ninja Turtle Pop Vinyl figures

Yep. We're getting TMNT Bebop and Rocksteady Funko Pop! Vinyl figures. I shall squee 'til I can't squee any longer.

Oh, so you're telling me the Hot Toys Captain America: The Winter Soldier Falcon sixth-scale figure continues their longstanding tradition of gorgeously sculpted wallet-breaking releases? I am absolutely shocked.

I've already written about them a time or two, and I will likely continue doing so; DC Collectibles' unveiled several new Batman: The Animated Series figures (also featuring designs from The New Batman Adventures) this past week. The fantastic looking group included The Joker, Poison Ivy, Robin, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, and Man-Bat. I love them.

That's only 5, but I think that covers the best of the best. If there's something awesome I shouldn't have left out, be sure to let me know in the comment section!

Hey. Even though I'm leaving you now, you can hold on tightly by keeping a watchful eye on my Twitter (@castlegeekskull) & Facebook profile!

No comments:

Post a Comment