Friday

FanArt Frenzy - 14 of My Favorite Pieces of Fan Art From 2014!

2014 Retrospective Edition!

As we prepare to say our goodbyes to 2014, I feel it's the perfect time to dip into the FanArt Frenzy well once more. Below you will find 14 of my absolute favorite illustrations from the year. You're here for pretty pictures, so let's skip the blabber and get right to it!

Three of my favorite Transformers designs: Galvatron, Cyclonus, and Scourge by Golby2

The ever-handsome Jet Jaguar by Gfan3223

As moody a pin-up as you'll ever see: Alien xenomorph by Jedi-Art-Trick

Stylish Metal Gear Solid poster by KRONPR1NZ

The perfection summation of the Dexter's Laboratory Dexter/Dee Dee dynamic by Atryl

Gorillaz's Demon Days meets Five Nights at Freddy's by OniTime

Guardians of the Galaxy, stained glass window style by Breathing2004

Mario Kart 8's Luigi Death Stare by Geogant

Perhaps the most hilarious RoboCop artwork ever by Reyyyyy

Gorgeous Spirited Away poster by Alchemaniac

Striking Final Fantasy VI Terra portrait by Dzoan

X-Men's Jubilee by Beanclam

An exciting bit of Giant Robo action by Crazymic

The latest Batgirl design captured wonderfully by dCTb

While I didn't post as many as I would've liked, putting together FanArt Frenzy compilations this year has been a blast. I enjoy being able to honor the hard work of others, and it's also helped inspire me to start drawing a bit more regularly. You can be sure that 2015 will bring plenty more!

To catch Castle Geek-Skull updates, follow along on Twitter & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment