Friday

Big Trouble In Little China ReAction Figures? Take My Money Now!

Have you paid your Pre-Orders, Jack? Yes sir, the check is in the mail.

Entertainment Earth recently sent me an e-mail filled with thumbnails of the upcoming Big Trouble in Little China ReAction figures, and I'm pretty certain it's the best one I've ever received. I've already thrown ol' Jack Burton a nod in the latest edition of Weekly Want, but the entire assortment deserves some time in the spotlight. Here they are in all their glory:

Jack Burton ($9.99, Feb. 2015)

Lo Pan ($9.99, Feb. 2015)

Gracie Law ($9.99, Feb. 2015)

Lightning ($9.99, Feb. 2015)

Rain ($9.99, Feb. 2015)

Thunder ($9.99, Feb. 2015)

Big Trouble in Little China is easily one of my favorite movies, so the mere existence of these figures makes me obscenely happy. I think the retro approach of the ReAction line is perfect here, and the packaging looks amazing. I'm really glad they're only ten bucks each, because I pretty much have to own every one of 'em. Here's hoping they sell well enough to warrant the production of the rest of the cast!

For more Castle Geek-Skull, keep an eye on our Twitter & Facebook profiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment