Tuesday

I Want To Collect Skylanders Now. Thanks, Krypt King.

He's got the edge!

During my latest visit to a local retail store's wall of Mario amiibo, I did an amazing thing. I turned around.

Arranged before me was a beautiful display of Skylanders with a degree of variety I no longer thought possible. While I've found plenty of items in the line's history intriguing, I've always been more than happy to admire them from a distance. I'm afraid that might be out the window now. I have witnessed the full glory of Krypt King, up close and personal. I have the sneaking feeling that his allure may be inescapable.

I think I'm going to finally buy a Skylander. I think I'm going to buy a Krypt King.

It's time to cut down evil~

I'm painfully behind on my Skylanders knowledge, so the whole "Trap Master" angle is a bit over my head. (I see you snickering over there. Knock it off.) And you know what, I don't even care. Just look at this guy! Krypt King is an undeniably bad-ass dude. According to his profile, he's the "perfect blend of sword and sorcery." So yeah, let's go with that. However you slice it, I just know I need more of him in my life.

Now I'm left wondering if I'll slowly fall into the Skylanders vortex entirely. After finally pulling the trigger on the first purchase, hey, what's one more? Having three would make for a much nicer display though, wouldn't it? Oh, now Toys "R" Us is mailing out coupons, so why not make it five?

I'm pretty sure you get the point. A slippery slope may well await, but I think I'm going to have to risk it. Krypt King is just too damn cool not to buy.

If you want future Castle Geek-Skull updates, you can follow along on Twitter & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment