Thursday

The Stupid Things We Say, Vol.1

We all say dumb things from time to time. My most recent offense happened just prior to the posting of this blog. Am I timely or what?

As I mentally reviewed the purchases of my latest grocery haul, I pondered whether or not I had any snack-like items to sate my fat-man's desires between meals. The light bulb was illuminated in an instant. Aha! Yes! How could I forget?

I thought to myself,"Well...I do have those gargoyles."

...

Gargoyles? Fucking GARGOYLES? What the fuck?

The word my puny brain was actually searching for - was granola bars. Such a simple mistake, right?

The sad thing is that this all took place...in my inner monologue. Screwing up words when speaking aloud is one thing, but in the cushy comfort of your computer? Dear sweet lemon drops, I've truly lost my shit.

1 comment:

  1. I do think it would be amazing if you had a crate of miniature, multi-colored Gargoyles to snack on. A treat fit for a king.

    ReplyDelete