Wednesday

Troop Building...IS IT MYTH?

When toy collectors buy up tons of the same generic "soldier" toy to amass an army, like say an A.I.M. Soldier, this is the fine art of troop building...or "army building." This is often an impressive sight. Wanting to marvel at the displays of toy addicts wealthy and patient enough to buy 500 storm troopers and line em up in pretty little cannon fodder rows, I did an image search for troop building. Much to my dramatically over-reacted disdain, all I got was shit like this:


Sigh. I suppose some of the images are perhaps vaguely related. You COULD troop build that Bayformer-y Insecticon from the first two results, but it's still only a picture of ONE. And a fucking dog? I love dogs, but what the hell? THAT IS NOT A PICTURE OF ONE THOUSAND COBRA TROOPERS.

I realize I should have simply changed my search to an even more specific term to get the "right" results, but man, troop building is a pretty common term for what I want. GIVE ME WHAT I WANT. ARGH. It's as if the fact that people make armies of little 4 inch dudes is trying to be covered up somehow. CONSPIRACY. I will fight this madness, and I will win.

Internet, I am disappoint. Disappoint so hard. I am faux-rage for the sake of blogging about *something*, to insane degrees never known before. Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment