Saturday

The Most Burning "Transformers" Question to Date!

Click for full combined image!

This was meant to be the first Castle Geek-Skull web comic, but I couldn't figure out how to make it funny enough in its original form. Whether or not the final version achieves that is up to you, but hey, if you like it I'll be your friend!

Transformers drawn as females is actually nothing new on the Internets. Big surprise there, right? Still, I had fun with the playful names. Oh, and the original idea was indeed based on a random thought of mine. The "Megantron" name just came to mind one day, and the others fell right in place from there. I'm truly a special boy.

This is the third week in a row with a Castle Geek-Skull original web comic and there are definitely more to come! If you'd like to keep up with my updates going forward, allow me to assault you with promotion via Twitter and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment