Sunday

Cyborg FanArt Frenzy!

Cyborg DC art

With the recent news that Cyborg will be featured in Zack Snyder's upcoming Batman & Superman movie, I felt a Cyborg FanArt Frenzy was in order! My other character-specific showcases have been Marvel focused thus far (with Captain America and Moon Knight) so I'm pleased to finally give DC Comics some love. Enough babble, you came here for fan art! Don't just stand there, let's get to it:

Teen Titans Cyborg

This sketch from Twitter's Hector J gives some love to the wonderful Teen Titans cartoon Cyborg design. It's a copy of official promo art, but a lot of great artists have gotten their start by learning that way. Don't knock it!

Total Drama Island DJ

This piece from AnthemHearts is apparently a mashup of Cyborg and a Total Drama Island character. I can't say I'm familiar with that show but I like the artwork all the same.

Cyborg Justice League Redesign

I wanted to include this version of Cyborg from EverydayBattman for two reasons: it's quite an interesting re-design and it was done completely in MS Paint! I always admire when artists are able to get great results out of less than ideal materials or approaches. This drawing is from a whole re-imagined Justice League team. Go check it out!

Cyborg Justice League

I like the clean style displayed here by Freddy-Kun-11. It makes me wish I wasn't so obsessed with covering up my own work with little squiggly detail lines!

Female Cyborg DC Comics

As mentioned in the first FanArt Frenzy installment, I like seeing alternate takes on characters, even if its something radical like a gender swap! This female Cyborg comes to us from Wacky06, who gave a similar treatment to the entire animated Teen Titans cast.

New 52 Cyborg Design

While I'll admit I generally prefer simpler takes on the Cyborg design, I really like this sketch from Twitter's Mr5star. The slightly loose and sketchy line work gives it an energetic feel that I find incredibly appealing.

Teen Titans Cyborg Drawing

Finally, this drawing from katieluv2sing18 is too adorable not to include. It makes me want to get out a box of crayons and go to town with sketch after sketch of all of my favorite comic characters, completely care free. And y'know what? I just might.

That does it for this installment of FanArt Frenzy! Feel free to follow on the Tweety @castlegeekskull and "like" on Facebook to catch whenever the next one hits the interwebs!

No comments:

Post a Comment