Saturday

DC's New Batman: TAS Figures Are Going To Make Me Broke!

DC Collectibles Batman Animated Series Action Figures
Come play with us, Castle Geek-Skull.

Despite my love of action figures, I took a major step back from actively collecting them some time ago. I've had a much more pressing desire to get my life in order as of late. You know, boring adult stuff. Outside of taking care of the essentials like bills, groceries, and pet medicine, I've tried my best to save or only buy what I truly need. However, now that the DC Collectibles Batman: The Animated Series figure Pre-Orders are live, I'm starting to question everything remaining on my boring old financial to-do list.

DC Collectibles Batman Animated Series Pre Orders
Just one little click away. One. Little. Click. Hnnnnng.

Get a new mailbox, or go ahead and secure my Joker now? Have my car serviced, or Pre-Order all freaking 8 of them in one fell swoop? What is a plastic-obsessed boy to do?! It's just another "Sophie's choice" in a long line of Sophie's choices, I tell ya. They're not coming out until December at least. I have plenty of time to secure an extra $184 I don't need by then, right? Either way, I know I'm going to be eying the B:TAS figure Pre-Order pages with wide eyed anticipation for quite some time to come.

If you're also the sort to window-shop online and dream of a life where money is no object, you can join me in my adoration via the incredibly click-able thumbnails below:

The New Batman Adventures Batman Action Figure Batman The Animated Series Robin Action Figure Batman The Animated Series Catwoman Action Figure Batman The Animated Series Joker Action Figure
The New Batman Adventures Two-Face Action Figure The New Batman Adventures Poison Ivy Action Figure The New Batman Adventures Mr. Freeze Action Figure Batman The Animated Series Man-Bat Action Figure

The plight of the work-at-home toy collector rages on.

Hey, you! Keep up with Castle Geek-Skull on the social networks: follow on Twitter @castlegeekskull & "like" on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment