Friday

My Vicarious E3 2014 Experience In Retrospect

Oh, the laughs we had.

Oddly enough, E3 2014 was the first time I tried to actively follow the entire event as it went on. In the past, I'd watch occasional press conference streams here and there, but I never got overly invested. Now that I'm featuring more gaming content on Castle Geek-Skull, it would have been pretty silly to let this year's event pass me by.

The site is usually a one-post-a-day affair, so taking on any form of E3 coverage might have been biting off a bit more than I was ready for. Several points during the event definitely left me wishing I hadn't turned down that clone army I was offered years back. Who needs a soul anyway? Regardless, I gave it a go.

I didn't cover as much as I would have liked to, and I'm still finding interesting news tidbits or trailers that snuck past me several days after the fact, but at least I can say I went for it. Whether the outcome was good or bad, I'm glad to have thrown a bit of "just do it" attitude out there. Hey Nike, let's talk endorsements.

For anyone that might care, here's the full list of what I managed to post during my vicarious E3 shenanigans:

Here's hoping next year's E3 coverage is even better. Maybe I'll actually attend! Onward and upwards, lovely readers.

Hooray, now for the italicized social media pimpin: I can be found on the Twitter @castlegeekskull and Facebook as well! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment