Thursday

I'm Looking Forward to Potential Yoshi's Woolly World Toys!

Do want.

While Yoshi's Woolly World doesn't look to be the most original concept, its basic aesthetic is crazy cute. In the onslaught of further E3 2014 news, the game may have been quickly pushed aside, but I've actually found myself thinking about it again as of late. More specifically, I've been greatly looking forward to the possibility of owning some yarn Yoshi toys!

I'm clueless as to how easy it would be to mass produce a stuffed yarn Yoshi like the one seen in the Nintendo E3 Digital Event, but I certainly hope it's possible somehow. Even if it takes creating faux versions that merely match the look without the worry of an expensive and time consuming handmade manufacturing process, I just know that I want one. Stuffed yarn Yoshis are where smiles are born.

Yarn Yoshis = an aura of happiness visible from space.

Of course, there's always the strong fan made plush community to fall back on. I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities to grab Yoshi's Wooly World toys through sites like Etsy if none are produced officially. As of now, that's the only way to get a Prince Fluff toy from Kirby's Epic Yarn! Still, a wide released version of yarn Yoshi would mean more people get a chance to own one. I sincerely hope Nintendo finds a way to make it happen!

April, 2015 Update: Yarn Yoshi has found his way into the amiibo line-up!

Toys from this game would be too cute to handle, right? Let's freakin' dish about it. Tell me your thoughts over on Twitter & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment