Tuesday

Luigi Nendoroid Might Not Have a Death Stare, but it's Cute!

luigi nendoroid bullet bill
There is only one thing we say to Bullet Bills: not today.

I've only just now learned about the Luigi Nendoroid figure. Of course, after the well deserved hype surrounding the Luigi Death Stare bestowed upon us by Mario Kart 8, the first thing that ran through my mind is that I really wish it was present here. Its absence is easily explained by the year or so of production time needed for toys like this, but it's a bit of a letdown all the same.

...but it's so flippin' adorable!

Still, there's no denying that this is an incredibly cute Luigi figure. All manner of excitable voice clips from the games fill my head as I look through the promo images. "Lets a go" indeed. This is the sort of toy that will bring a renewed sense of joy to your work desk or existing toy display. I can't imagine ever looking over at this guy without smiling.

That said, I really hope Good Smile considers producing a variant complete with an alternate "death stare" expression somewhere down the line. I'm pretty sure it would be a huge success.

If you want to grab the incredibly cute Luigi Nendoroid as is, he's currently in stock at Play-Asia for $49.99. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't incredibly tempted!

The end is upon us, but don't be sad. You can catch future shenanigans by following on Twitter @castlegeekskull and liking Facebook! All the cool kids are doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment