Saturday

When Fighting Games and The Powerpuff Girls Collide

Here they come, just in time.

I love fighting games, and I love The Powerpuff Girls. As I watched a bit of Evo 2014 today, I saw the two worlds collide. I almost can't believe I'm posting about such a trivial thing, but I have to give props to player JuniorSauce666 for rocking a Powerpuff Girls shirt while playing Killer Instinct:

killer instinct evo 2014

If you want to know how to truly prepare yourself for the year's biggest tournament of combo breaking insanity, this is it.

Now I'm wondering why there isn't a major licensed Powerpuff Girls fighting game out there. That could be so freaking good.

Is that really it for this post? What just happened? Either way, feel free to catch up with me on Twitter and Facebook until next time!

1 comment:

  1. This is great website and owner of this website is also great because he give help full information with us thanks for sharing great and wonderful information. click here

    ReplyDelete