Saturday

10 Of The Best Comic Book Covers Of January 2015

The monthly Spider-Man cosplay party is getting out of hand.

Near the end of my 2014 wrap-up, I decided to pick 14 of my favorite comic book covers of the entire year. Electing such a small number from 12 months worth of comics turned out to be quite a difficult task! Moving forward, I'd like to highlight at least 10 per month. For the first time on Castle Geek-Skull, here are 10 of the best comic book covers from January, 2015.

Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 3 #13 by Olivier Coipel

Drifter #3 Cover B by Marko Djurdjevic

Effigy #1 by W. Scott Forbes

Elektra Vol. 3 #10 by Michael Del Mundo

Ghosted #16 by Dan Panosian

Grayson #6 by Mikel Janín

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 #23 by Christian Ward

Justice League United #8 Flash 75th Anniversary Variant by Karl Kerschl

Secret Avengers Vol. 3 #12 by Tradd Moore

Uncanny Avengers Vol. 2 #1 by Daniel Acuña (Check out my review here!)

That does it! There was plenty of fantastic artwork to go around this month. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what's in store for February!

Keep up with future Castle Geek-Skull posts on Twitter & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment