Wednesday

Weekly Want - Transformers Unite Warriors, Batman, & More!

"We won't stop fighting until you're finished, you hear?!"

Several of the items highlighted in this installment of Weekly Want left me with my arms flailing in the air like a hyperactive schoolchild. While they also deserve praise in standalone posts, leaving them out here just wouldn't be right. I'm going to shut up now and let the pictures speak for themselves!

S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Drive Mach ($36, June 2015)

G.I. Joe Collectors' Club Arctic Dr. Mindbender (Free with membership, Spring 2015)

Big Trouble in Little China Jack Burton ReAction Figure ($9.99, February 2015)

Marvel Minimates Axis Mini-Figures Series ($29.99, August 2015)

DC Collectibles Batman: The Animated Series Roxy Rocket ($34.99, August 2015)

Avengers: Age of Ultron Vision Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head ($9.99, March 2015)

Takara Tomy Transformers: Unite Warriors Slingshot (Price and Release Date TBD)

Combiner Wars Superion has always looked promising, and now I'm even more keen on the concept with the previously unaccounted Slingshot coming our way. Roxy Rocket looks amazing so far, and I can't express how excited I am that Big Trouble in Little China figures merely exist. I'm glad to finally have a decent G.I. Joe reveal to show off as well, even if it is just a club exclusive. I seriously hope to grab everything featured above.

For more Castle Geek-Skull, you can check for updates on Twitter & Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment