Thursday

X-Entertainment's Halloween Countdown


X-Entertainment has always been my favorite website. It has helped fuel my love for all things pop culture and profuse love of Halloween throughout the last decade. Positivity is contagious. The sheer excitement found in X-E's Halloween countdowns, which tend to start a month early, have certainly made a lasting impression on me. I've discussed it elsewhere on the interwebs in the past, but Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. I don't do much to celebrate it, but I adore the mood of the "season" itself and going around looking at tacky decorations of shrunken heads and light-up skeletons is a joy. If this blog were worth a shit, or even a half shit, it would be more like X-Entertainment, especially during the Septembery/Octobery portion of the year. However, I lack the tenacity and resources. Maybe one day! Until then, if you care about Halloween, please check out the X-E Halloween Countdown, already in progress: CLICKETH ME

No comments:

Post a Comment